Common Dental Emergencies
Some of the most common reasons your child might need an emergency dental visit include:
- Severe toothache
- Knocked out baby teeth
- Knocked out permanent teeth
- Prematurely loose baby teeth
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Any other signs of dental distress with no obvious cause
Woodlawn Kids Dental Emergency Services
Pediatric dentists handle emergency appointments in the following manner:
- Assess, diagnose and treat (if appropriate) the issue at hand.
- An examination will also assess your child’s tooth development, severity of the injury, and potential impact on any other teeth.
- A thorough approach will attempt to mitigate lasting damage and promote future of long-term oral health.
- Strive to keep your child comfortable and happy as possible throughout the entire process.