About Woodlawn Kids Dental Happy Visits
The dental care experience at Woodlawn Kids Dental is designed to make your kids’ visit to the dentist as comfortable as possible. No matter how big the procedure, a pediatric dentist will use a child-friendly approach to caring dentistry, where your kid’s mental health is as important as their dental health. This is what translates as a ‘happy visit’.
Happy Visits FAQs
Some of the most common questions we get asked about ‘Happy Visits’ are covered here:
- What happens at a Woodlawn Kids Dental ‘Happy Visit’?
- We make sure that your child is comfortable and at ease at every single visit to our offices. Our ultimate goal is to have them leave our clinic smiling (and with great teeth)!
- Of course, a happy visit also encompasses happy, or healthy, teeth, which means a thorough inspection of your child’s dental health at every visit. This may include:
- Checks for tooth decay and cavities; loose, broken, chipped or cracked teeth; gum health; filling damage; correct tooth spacing; signs of cancer, diabetes, and vitamin deficiencies; correct bite positioning and jaw joints; root and gum health (X-rays may be taken periodically); and anything else relevant to ensure your child’s best possible dental health.
- Why are ‘happy visits’ important? Happy visits mean happy kids (and parents), which mean repeat, regular visits. Repeat, regular visits mean excellent dental care and optimal oral health. All of this put together means a lifetime of excellent oral health.
Woodlawn Kids Dental Happy Visit Services
The Woodlawn Kids Dental team cares about two things: one, putting a smile on your child’s face; and two, making sure that smile looks great courtesy of gorgeous, healthy teeths! But don’t be fooled into thinking we use silly games and goofiness to achieve our ‘happy visit’ goals: our approach to kids’ dentistry is based on studied child psychology, combined with professional pediatric dental care, tools and techniques.
This same approach is evident in every aspect of our clinic. From the warmth of our staff, to our prize wall, to our waiting room and treatment rooms filled with games, toys, ceiling-mounted TVs, and other distractions; to our in-house surgical suite and recovery room, every single corner of the clinic has been designed with your child’s comfort in mind. In short, we want your child to be happy to be here!
At Woodlawn Kids Dental we build real, lasting relationships with your child, in order for them to build a real, lasting relationship with their teeth.